Happy Family Day!
Well, at least to you my readers in BC. There has been a great deal of discussion about Family Day last week and this may be the last year BC celebrates this lovely holiday on a different day from other provinces. Anyway, I hope you enjoy it! The sun has been gorgeous!
This week is another busy one for Gérard Consulting searches! You may have seen the latest opportunity as Advancement Officer, Gift and Estate Planning, with SFU already last week. This is an amazing mid-level position in a fantastic, growing team. What can I say, I love SFU!
This week I am launching three searches for The Salvation Army. There is a little bit for everyone – one position is an Annual Giving Officer, one a Grants Officer and, last but not least, a Major Gifts Officer.
I look forward to hearing from you if you are interested in any of these amazing new opportunities!
And here are some more career opportunities that came across my desk…
Have a great, short week 🙂
- Gift Planning Consultant, Abundance Canada, Abbotsford
- Director of Development, Athletics, The University of British Columbia
- Development Officer, Major Gifts and Capital Campaign, Okanagan College, Kelowna
- Development Coordinator, University of Calgary, Calgary
- Senior Director of Development, University of Calgary, Calgary
- Manager, Capital Campaign, Order of Victorian Nurses for Canada, Whitby
- Associate, Philanthropy, PLAN, Toronto
- Executive Director, Saint Elizabeth Health Care Centre, Scarborough
- Development Officer, Events, Women’s College Hospital Foundation, Toronto
- Philanthropy Advisor, Transformational Gifts, World Vision Canada, Toronto