This week is the last chance to apply for the role of Executive Director, British Columbia Schizophrenia Society. If you want to make a difference in the lives of people with mental illness and their families and if you are looking for a position where you can apply your strong administrative and people leadership skills than this opportunity may be for you. Call me today.
And here are some more opportunities that came across my desk…
Have a great week!
- Philanthropy Assistant, Leadership Giving, BC Children’s Hospital Foundation, Vancouver
- Manager, Donor Relations, SFU
- Fund Development Coordinator, PHA Canada, Vancouver
- Executive Director, Boston Pizza Foundation, Vancouver/Richmond
- Coordinator, Boston Pizza Foundation, Vancouver/Richmond
- Development Coordinator, Events, Alzheimer Society of BC, Vancouver
- Associate Director, Alumni Engagement and Stakeholder Services, SAIT, Calgary
- Development Coordinator, STARS, Calgary
- Senior Fund Development Officer, Bethany Care Society, Calgary
- Director of Development, Victoria University in the University of Toronto, Toronto
- Fundraising Intern, Jays Care Foundation, Toronto Blue Jays, Toronto
- Development Officer, Humber River Hospital Foundation, Toronto
- Senior Manager, Planned Giving, Plan International, Toronto