Summer may have started last week but for kids in Canada, it really starts today! Congratulations to all students and parents out there on another year (hopefully successfully) completed!
And we kick the real beginning of summer off with a long weekend and one of my favorite holidays. I would like to wish you all a wonderful Canada Day!
And here are some professional development opportunities that came across my desk…
- AFP Morning Tea and Coffee Click, AFP Vancouver Island, July 4, 2018, Victoria
- AFP Vancouver Networking Mingler, July 10, 2018
- Aging Confidently: Planning for Tomorrow, CAGP, July 12, 2018, Toronto
- The Giving Institute, Summer Symposium, July 12 to 14, 2018, Charleston
- Create Year-end Campaigns that Create Results, The Chronicle of Philanthropy, July 26, 2018, Online
- 2018 Bridge to Integrated Marketing and Fundraising Conference, July 31 to August 2, 2018, National Harbor
- Conference for Student Advancement, CASE, August 2 to 4, 2018, Louisville
- Leadership Annual Giving, Key Components to a Successful Program, Academic Impressions, August 6 to 7, 2018, New Orleans
- A Holistic Approach to Corporate Engagement, Academic Impressions, August 6 to 8, 2018, Chicago