Last week was an extremely busy week for new searches and it’s not slowing down!
In summary, we posted an Executive Director opportunity with the Looking Glass Foundation for Eating Disorders. A fantastic opportunity for an experienced fundraiser who wants to take on a leadership role.
Then we launched three positions with Royal Columbian Hospital Foundation to join their team as RCHF is about to embark on one of the most ambitious hospital redevelopments in Canadian history:
This week we are launching three amazing opportunities with another wonderful organization that is doing incredibly important work, the Alzheimer Society of British Columbia:
I look forward to connecting with you about these opportunities – just visit my calendar page and select a time and the type of meeting that works best for you.
And here some more opportunities that came across my desk…
Have a great week!
- Senior Vice-President, Fundraising Partnerships, Pacific Autism Family Network, Vancouver
- Development Coordinator, The Mustard Seed, Calgary
- Senior Director, Development, The Kidney Foundation, Calgary
- Major Gifts Officer, United Way, Calgary
- Director, Corporate and Workplace Giving, United Way, Calgary
- Director of Annual Giving, Thompson Rivers University, Kamloops
- Director of Development, School of Nursing, Thompson Rivers University, Kamloops
- Director of Development, Planned Giving, Thompson Rivers University, Kamloops