This is a busy time for new career opportunities, we will be announcing a number of new searches over the next two weeks, so stay tuned!
Today, I am excited to announce a new Executive Director opportunity with a wonderful organization, the Looking Glass Foundation for Eating Disorders. If you are an experienced fundraiser who would like to take on a non-profit leadership opportunity with a dynamic organization – let’s connect.
Speaking of which, I am also happy to announce that connecting has become even easier. If you are interested in discussing a particular opportunity or just chat about your career aspirations in general, by phone, video call, in my office, or over coffee (in three locations in the Lower Mainland), just visit my calendar page and let’s talk!
- Development Officer, Notre Dame, Regional Secondary School, Vancouver
- Executive Assistant, Abbotsford Community Foundation, Abbotsford
- Development Coordinator, Community Partnerships, Fraser Valley Region, Canuck Place Children’s Hospice, Abbotsford
- Alumni Coordinator, Collingwood School, West Vancouver
- Manager of Development, United Way Lower Mainland, Burnaby
- Development Officer, Events, STARS, Calgary
- Development Officer, Trillium Health Partners, Toronto
- Senior Manager, Fundraising and Development, COSTI, Toronto