This is the last chance to register for a full day of great learning in the Fraser Valley! ‘Greater Things’ are coming on May 24, 2018.
Sign up today so you don’t miss your spot!
Also, the Fundraising Pharmacy’s Western Canada Fundraising Conference is just around the corner. This is another fantastic professional development opportunity on our doorstep. It’s all happening from May 31 to June 1, 2018. You can register here.
And finally, The Digital Nonprofit conference will be in Vancouver on June 11. My friend Siobhan Aspinall says that this is the hot ticket in town and Siobhan is always right!
And here are some additional PD opportunities that came across my desk…
Have a great weekend!
- Tips for Demonstrating Impact in Grant Proposals, The Chronicle of Philanthropy, May 17, 2018, Online
- Free Webinar: The Importance of Self Care, Charity Village, May 17, 2018, Online
- Free Webinar, The Whys and Ways of Assertiveness at Work, May 31, 2018, Online
- The Digital Nonprofit, June 11, 2018, Vancouver
- Fundraising Day, AFP Toronto, June 12, 2018, Toronto