This is the last week to apply for the fantastic opportunity with Saltus Grammar School in Bermuda. We are seeking a Director of Advancement, who will help this leading independent school to grow its development and alumni engagement program. The compensation and benefits package is extremely competitive and we will assist with the work visa process as well. Contact me by Friday. Feel free to schedule a time to chat here.
Also, the search for a Manager of Major Gifts with St. Paul’s Foundation is well underway and I look forward to speaking with you about this great opportunity to focus on six-figure gift solicitations for St. Paul’s campaign.
And here are some additional jobs that came across my desk…
- Alumni Coordinator, Collingwood School, Vancouver
- Fund Development Coordinator, Society Promoting Environmental Conservation, Vancouver
- Advancement Officer, Camosun College, Victoria
- Corporate Development Officer, The Mustard Seed, Calgary
- Major Gifts Officer, Heritage Park, Calgary
- Development Officer, Events, STARS, Calgary
- Chief Executive Officer, Toronto Zoo, Toronto
- Advancement Officer, University of Toronto, Toronto
- Director of Advancement, University of Toronto, Toronto
- Fundraising Coordinator, Saint Elizabeth Foundation, Markham
- Stewardship and Donor Engagement Officer, Mackenzie Health, Toronto
- Coordinator, Fund Development, MS Society, Toronto
- Development Manager, Finance, Law Society of Ontario, Toronto