I am excited to announce a new search for Gérard Consulting – Fundraising Talent Management. We are working with St. Paul’s Foundation again, this time for a Manager, Major Gifts for the Surgery and Imaging department.
This is an exciting time to join St. Paul’s and I look forward to speaking more about this key role on their campaign team.
And here are some more career opportunities that came across my desk.
- Manager, Development & Strategic Partnerships, David Suzuki Foundation, Vancouver
- Development Officer, President’s Office, Yukon College, Whitehorse
- Director, Vice President of Development, Fraser Institute, Vancouver
- Associate Director, Faculty of Arts, UBC, Vancouver
- Fund Development Coordinator, Family Services of Greater Vancouver, Vancouver
- Manager, Annual Giving, Canadian Cancer Society, Prince George
- Development Officer, North Island College, Comox
- Senior Development Officer, Mount Royal University, Calgary
- Development Officer, Telus Spark, Calgary
- Director, Major Gifts Cystic Fibrosis Canada, Toronto
- Manager, Fund Development – Ontario (Maternity Leave Contract), Cystic Fibrosis Canada, Toronto
- Director, Constituency Relations, Upper Canada College, Toronto
- Manager, Call Centre, York University, Toronto