Our exciting new search came at the right time in a week of grey skies and rain! Would a change of scenery not be a good idea? Many of you seem to think so as we have received strong interest. But this position with Saltus Grammar School is much more than about the location. Saltus is an amazing place that has educated future leaders since 1888. This is also a fantastic opportunity for a senior fundraising professional to build and grow the development and alumni engagement program as the Director of Advancement.
Please call me this week for more details and to hear about the very competitive compensation and benefits package.
And here are some more career opportunities that came across my desk…
- Development Officer, International China Concern, Vancouver
- Senior Development Officer, MEDA, Vancouver
- Director of Development, University of Calgary, Calgary
- Planned Giving Officer, Big Sisters, Vancouver
- Senior Development Officer, Major Gifts, OCAD, Toronto
- Senior Advancement Officer, York University, Toronto
- Senior Manager, Major Gifts, Upper Canada College, Toronto
- Head of Advancement, St. Mildred’s Lightbourn, Toronto
- Development Officer, St. Joseph’s Health Centre, Toronto
- Vice President, Development, St. Joseph’s Health Centre, Toronto
- Director, Major Gifts, Right to Play, Toronto