Happy Friday! The ‘war on (fundraising) talent’ remains a big challenge for our profession. In its next breakfast seminar, AFP Vancouver will be addressing the importance of holding on to talent as a way of defence. I am excited to be part of a panel with Natalie Meixner (Richmond Hospital Foundation) and Vicky Chandi (BC Children’s Hospital Foundation) discussing strategies on “Retaining the Next Generation of Fundraisers”. I look forward to seeing you there on Thursday, April 5, 2018, in Vancouver.
And here are some additional events that came across my desk…
- How to Use Donor Profiles to Raise More Money? The Chronicle of Philanthropy, March 22, 2018, Online
- Change Management for Fundraisers, AFP Toronto, April 11, 2018, Toronto
- Fundraising for Introverts, Extroverts and Everyone in Between, April 18, 2018, Mississauga
- Create Good Conference, May 3 to 4, 2018, Durham
- Phoenix Nonprofit Institute, May 9, 2018, Phoenix
- Structuring Major Gifts, CASE, May 14 to 16, 2018, Washington