I’m excited to announce another new search with Simon Fraser University, this time in Alumni Engagement. This is a rare opportunity and a newly created position (Associate Director, Alumni Engagement) in the Beedie School of Business. We are looking for a dynamic, entrepreneurial relationship builder who gets that effective alumni engagement goes further than events!
Download the posting here and contact me for more information and to receive the full position prospectus.
I am also still accepting applications for these searches:
- Associate Director, Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, Simon Fraser University
- Director, Annual Giving, Simon Fraser University
- Annual Giving Officer, The Salvation Army
- Grants Officer, The Salvation Army
- Major Gifts Officer, The Salvation Army
And here are some more career opportunities that came across my desk…
Have a great first week of March!
- Community and Fund Development Manager (New Position), Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, Vancouver
- Development Coordinator, Alberta Cancer Foundation, Calgary
- Senior Director, Development, The Kidney Foundation, Calgary
- Manager, Development, MS Society, Calgary
- Development Officer, Wood Homes, Calgary
- National Director, Major Gifts, JDRF, Toronto
- Chief Advancement Officer, Appleby College, Toronto
- Senior Officer, Individual Giving, Unicef, Toronto
- Philanthropic Advisor, World Vision, Mississauga