February is coming to an end and we are only a month and a bit away from two major conferences. The International Fundraising Conference in New Orleans is your one-stop shop for all things fundraising from annual giving to transformational gifts. And of course, a great excuse to visit one of my favourite cities, New Orleans! If you are going I hope you are able to enjoy some of the treasures that New Orleans has to offer. I highly recommend trying a muffuletta at midnight after some good jazz at Preservation Hall in the French Quarter, a trip to Café Du Monde for some Beignets and my personal favourite Cajun Duck!
The other big deal is the National CAGP conference in Winnipeg. A must for planned giving professionals. I hear this conference is filling up particularly fast, so hurry!
And here are some more events that came across my desk…
Have a great weekend and stay warm!
- Excellence in Board Leadership for Businesses and NPOs, Sponsored by AFP Fraser Valley Committee, March 7, 2018, Langley
- Make the Most of Meetings with Major Donors, The Chronicle of Philanthropy, March 8, 2018, Online
- CAGP National Conference, April 11 to 13, 2018, Winnipeg
- International Fundraising Conference, AFP, April 15 to 18, 2018, New Orleans
- Nonprofit Talent and Culture Summit, April 18 to 20, 2018, Washington, DC
- Conference on YMCA Philanthropy, April 24 to 27, 2018, New Orleans