Happy first week of February!
For those with the winter blues, the good news is that in only a few days we get our beloved February long-weekend (thank you Christy Clark) – BC Family Day. This is one of my favourite long weekends because it still comes as a surprise every year! It’s like waking up on the first standard time Sunday morning and realize you have an extra hour – awesome!
Something else that’s awesome is that I am working for the first time with the Canadian Cancer Society on a search. So exciting! Two of my former colleagues just joined the leadership team and I can tell you they are fabulous! CCS is looking for a Manager, Leadership Giving for its Fraser Valley office (Surrey). This is a fantastic, senior opportunity for those of you living South of the Fraser! These jobs are rare and the time has never been better to join CCS! Call me today for more information.
And here are some more jobs that came across my desk…
Have a great week!
- Development Officer (Part-time), Surrey Libraries, Surrey
- Development Officer, Donor Relations and Events, Vancouver Public Library Foundation, Vancouver
- Development Officer, Junior Achievement, Vancouver
- Manager, Fund Development, YWCA, Vancouver
- Senior Development Officer, University of Victoria
- Director of Development, STARS, Calgary
- Development Officer, St. Joseph’s Health Centre, Toronto
- Vice President, Development, St. Joseph’s Health Centre, Toronto
- Senior Development Officer, Nature Conservancy, Toronto
- Manager, Call Centre, York University