I am very happy to see all the great professional development offerings in the Fraser Valley now. And what’s even cooler is that I run into a number of Vancouver fundraisers at these events who travel east to take in these sessions. Kudos to the organizers! You are doing a great job and very important job! Next Thursday, (if you are in the Metro Vancouver/Fraser Valley area), don’t miss the session on annual giving campaigns with Quentin Fincaryk from Trinity Western University. I hope to see you there! If you want to have a coffee with me afterwards to talk careers, let me know!
And here are some more interesting conferences you may want to check out…
Have a great weekend!
- Peel Region Breakfast Meeting, AFP, February 2, 2018, Mississauga
- Inspire Your Staff to Reach Their Full Potential, Charity Village, February 8, 2018, Free Webinar
- D3 Conference, AFP Toronto, February 12, 2018, Toronto
- AFP Luncheon – Fundraising Mail, AFP Calgary, February 13, 2018
- Estate Administration and the Role of the Executor, CAGP Vancouver, February 15, 2018, Vancouver
- 2018 Washington Nonprofit Conference, February 21 to 23, 2018, Washington, DC
- Social Capital 2018, February 27 to March 1, 2018, Alexandria, VA
- Impact National Conference, March 1 to 4, 2018, Dayton, OH
- Gift Planning Fundamentals, CAGP, March 6, 2018, Vancouver
- South Carolina’s Nonprofit Summit, March 5 to 7, 2018, Hilton Head, SC
- Virginia Nonprofit Institute, March 7, 2018, Newport News, VA
- Major Donor Fundraising Conference 2018, March 12, 2018, London, UK
- Conference for Newcomers in Development – Spring Session, CASE, March 20 to 22, 2018, Chicago