This is the last week to apply for a fantastic opportunity to run a multi-million capital campaign for a new shelter for the BC SPCA as their Director, Philanthropy. Call me this week so not to miss out on this amazing leadership opportunity!
This is also the last week to apply for the opportunity with St. Paul’s Foundation as Development Officer, Research & Prospect Management. Roles in prospect research are rare and it’s a great time to join St. Paul’s as they are preparing for their campaign to build the new hospital!
And here are some more opportunities that came across my desk…
Have a great week!
- Director of Development, Faculty of Education, University of British Columbia, Vancouver
- Development Coordinator, University of British Columbia, Kelowna
- Director of Development, Thompson Rivers University, Kamloops
- Development Manager, Asia Pacific Foundation, Vancouver
- Development Coordinator, Alberta South, Crohn’s and Colitis, Calgary
- Senior Manager, Corporate Development, Diabetes Canada, Toronto
- Senior Development Officer, Diabetes Canada, Toronto
- Development Coordinator, Ontario, Crohn’s and Colitis, Ontario