This is my last post of the year and I hope it will be some inspiration for you as you are planning your professional development activities for 2018. There are some really interesting topics and specializations coming up, including independent school fundraising, face to face fundraising and strategic talent management for fundraising.
- Sponsorship Workshop, AFP Vancouver Island, January 17, 2018, Victoria
- Evaluating Your Fundraising Program, AFP Vancouver, January 18, 2018, Vancouver
- Independent Schools Summit, CCAE, January 17 to 19, 2018, Toronto
- Ken Ramsay’s Empowerment Dialogue Lab, AFP Calgary, January 31, 2018, Calgary
- Gift Planning Fundamentals, CAGP, February 13, 2018, Toronto
- Trust Fundraising Conference, Institute of Fundraising, February 5, 2018, London
- Winter Institute for Chief Development Officers, CASE, February 14 to 16, 2018, Fort Lauderdale
- Strategic Talent Management, CASE, February 14 to 16, 2018, Washington, DC
- Face to Face Fundraising Conference, Institute of Fundraising, February 26, 2018, London
- Cultivating Student Philanthropy, CASE, February 27 to 28, 2018, Baltimore
- Young Alumni and Student Engagement, CASE, February 28 to March 2, 2018, Baltimore
I wish you all the best for the remainder of 2017 and an excellent, successful start into the New Year! See you in 2018.