- 12-month Maternity Leave Contract
- Part-time, 4 days per week
- As soon as possible
The Online Fundraiser is responsible for managing and implementing online fundraising for the Greater Vancouver Food Bank. The Online Fundraiser oversees our Virtual Food Drive, creates customizable online donor experiences, and produces email campaigns and communications. The person in this role is a member of the Development team and works closely with Donation Processing.
We need your skills and experience to:
- Manage Luminate TeamRaiser events & configuration – primarily the Virtual Food Drive and optimize the Luminate tools to raise funds for the Food Bank;
- Develop & manage email campaigns, forms, and other web projects in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders;
- Craft the online donor experience to reflect our mission and accomplish our fundraising goals;
- Support integration of Luminate and Raiser’s Edge;
- Monitor website analytics and email marketing performance, produce all reports required;
- Follow and build relationships with CanadaHelps, Benevity and other online giving platforms that direct donations to the GVFB;
- Set up and execute e-blasts when required.
Your qualifications are:
- A minimum of three (3) years technical support experience;
- Functional knowledge with constituent engagement and fundraising tools such as Luminate Online, Content Management Systems (CMS) and The Raiser’s Edge;
- Post-secondary education in relevant digital marketing, eCRM platforms, design and technical support;
- Basic photo editing, graphic design and production experience is also an asset;
- An effective communicator with good problem solving and customer service skills;
- Demonstrated ability to complete a range of tasks with initiative, independence and attention to detail;
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced and evolving environment;
- Experience working in the charitable sector is an asset.
About the Greater Vancouver Food Bank
The GVFB is a non-profit organization established in Vancouver in 1982. Currently, with a staff of 49, we accept, distribute and use approximately 8.5 million pounds of food. We provide assistance to more than 26,500 people weekly through 13 community food hubs and over 80 partner agencies located in Vancouver, Burnaby, New Westminster and the North Shore.
Our Mission: To create empowering environments that provide and promote access to healthy food, education and training.
Our Vision: Accessible, healthy and sustainable food for all.
Our Values: Accountability, Collaboration, Justice, Respect and Trust.
Please submit your cover letter and resumé in one Word document and mail to HR@foodbank.bc.ca using the position title in the subject line. Candidates with suitable backgrounds and experience will be contacted to interview. No phone calls please. Extended deadline is Friday, August 4th.
Please mention that you saw this career opportunity on Phil’s Careers Blog!