Finding the next star fundraiser for your organization is a tough job.
The fundraising talent pool is restricted even for junior and mid-level positions. And how do organizations know who would be the best fit with their team considering both hard skills and soft skills?
Through our strong knowledge of the fundraising community and Phil’s Careers sizeable network we have a good sense of who could be the right person for the right role with the right organization at the right time.
Talent Connect is the perfect alternative to passive recruitment approaches as it takes the administrative and costly side out of a search.
Talent Connect is affordable and therefore allows all organizations, even smaller nonprofits and fundraising shops a proactive recruitment approach.
Our focus is:
- Frontline fundraising roles:
Director of Development, Associate Director, Major Gifts Officer, Development Officer, Manager of Development
- Advancement services roles, including prospect research and management
- Marketing and communications roles including stewardship communications and event marketing
- Executive Director roles for smaller nonprofits
Our service includes:
- Wide promotion of your career opportunity to our network of 800+ including advertising on Phil’s Careers blog
- Sourcing, personal outreach, recruiting and pre-screening of candidates
- The provision of a minimum of three qualified candidates (complete with a candidate analysis summary)
- Provide the job description and ad
- Schedule and hold interviews
- Select the candidate, conduct reference checks and negotiate the compensation
For quotes and or more information call 604-788-4614 or email email@example.com
Current and past clients include:
Crofton House School
BC Children’s Hospital Foundation
The University of Toronto
Arts Club Theatre
Vancouver Heritage Foundation
Peace it Together
Surrey Homelessness and Housing Society