Early bird pricing for “Shift & Reset” events with Brian Reich extended to midnight, Monday, October 1st!
Register today at http://www.afpvancouver.org/Upcoming-Events.aspx for this exceptional professional development opportunity presented on October 11th by AFP in partnership with TELUS.
Brian Reich will focus on how to disrupt your fundraising strategies and how to prepare to thrive in a connected society.Whether you’ve been a fundraiser for one or twenty years, the day’s program offers an opportunity for you to learn with your peers.
You have 3 options to choose from:
- Breakfast Session – Shift & Reset: How to Disrupt your Fundraising Strategies and Thrive in our Connected Society + A BONUS Shark Tank/Dragon’s Den style session with the following 3 local organizations:
· Battered Women’s Support Services
· Heart & Stroke Foundation of BC/Yukon
· Vancouver Opera
Early bird price: $35/Member; $45/Non-Members
- Shift & Reset Master’s Track Afternoon: aimed at senior organizational leadership (with lunch generously sponsored by Catalyst + Co)
Early bird price: $70/Member; $85/Non-Members
- Full Day – attend both of the above session, including breakfast & lunch and a Copy of Shift and Reset by Brian Reich
Early bird price: $95/Member; $125/Non-Members
See full details and Register today at http://www.afpvancouver.org/Upcoming-Events.aspx